The Community Action Center and St Dominic’s Church with the support of other community organizations has invited Fare For All to come to Northfield to bring ultimate grocery savings to you.
What is Fare for All?
Fare For All is a community-driven program that buys fruit, vegetables, and frozen meat in bulk to save you up to 40% off grocery store prices. Their goal is to help you save money on healthy foods.
Why should I come?
Not only will you save, but you will also be supporting your local farmers and an organization that provides lower prices for healthy food. Plus, the more people who participate, the more purchasing power the program has. This means that greater savings will be passed on to all participants.
When: Thursday March 6th 4:00 pm -6:00 pm
Where: St. Dominic’s Catholic Church
216 Spring St N, Northfield, MN 55057
- No pre-order is required for service;
- There is no income requirement to participate;
- There is no limit to how much you can buy;
- Items are sold in packages (or packs). Produce Pack, Meat Pack, No Pork Meat Pack;
- Prices for packages are $10 for produce packs, and meat packs are $11 for small boxes
and $25 for larger boxes;
- The products are produced by local farmers;
- Major credit cards, EBT cards and cash are accepted. No checks.
For more information or questions please contact the CAC at 507-664-3550